Last revision: June 2011
This Privacy Statement concerns the website: www.primaverabss.com (“The Website”), which is owned and maintained by PRIMAVERA BSS (hereinafter “PRIMAVERA”).
PRIMAVERA recognizes the importance of protection of personal information.
In handling all personal information provided in the course of business, PRIMAVERA will comply with relevant European Union laws and regulations. PRIMAVERA commits to respect the privacy of users and to process their personal data carefully and confidentially, in compliance with applicable European Union laws and regulations.
PRIMAVERA reserves the right to update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. Users are advised to visit this page from time to time to verify if there have been updates to the Privacy Statement.
Why does PRIMAVERA process your data?
When you visit The Website, you have the opportunity to contact PRIMAVERA online to ask a question, to learn more about a solution, to ask for product support, etc. If you choose to contact PRIMAVERA online, you will find that our online forms ask for personal information, such as name, phone number, or e-mail address.
PRIMAVERA uses personally identifiable information submitted online to:
• Provide customer support
• Respond to questions from visitors to The Website
• Share company news, product updates, or helpful tips about PRIMAVERA products
• Inform users of special promotions or events
• Create reseller partnerships
What kind of Personal Information does PRIMAVERA Collect?
Users can browse most pages of The Website without needing to supply any personal information in the process.
However, most online forms on The Website ask for a small amount of relevant information, such as name, email, street address, and phone number.
Our online forms make it easy for visitors, partners and customers to contact PRIMAVERA.
Those who wish to communicate with PRIMAVERA but do not want to give personally identifiable information online may use the phone or fax numbers that we provide on The Website.
How Does PRIMAVERA Handle Personal Information?
At PRIMAVERA we protect the confidentiality of the personally identifiable information we receive. Therefore:
1. PRIMAVERA will only acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means.
2. PRIMAVERA maintains the information it receives online in strict confidence; information you submit to PRIMAVERA is not sold to nor shared with third parties, except our partners as described herein.
3. PRIMAVERA will endeavor to keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date.
4. PRIMAVERA will take necessary and appropriate steps such as protection from destruction, leakage, and modification, etc. to ensure security in handling of personal information.
5. PRIMAVERA will give proper consideration to allow a person who is the subject of personal information to be appropriately involved in the handling of such information.
6. At times it may be necessary to transfer personally identifiable information to an independent PRIMAVERA partner. PRIMAVERA requires that its independent partners handle personal information with the same concern for personal privacy as PRIMAVERA.
Whenever PRIMAVERA transfers personally identifiable information to its partners, it is with the understanding that the information should be used for the sole purpose of fulfilling the customer's request and that the information should be kept confidential and secure at all times.
7. PRIMAVERA reserves the right to notify its customers about administrative matters that pertain to their PRIMAVERA accounts.
8. When required by law, PRIMAVERA will share information with government agencies.
Security of Personal Information
PRIMAVERA maintains strict access control over personal information.
PRIMAVERA stores personally identifiable information in password-protected environment servers. These servers are subject to PRIMAVERA's information security policies, standards, and procedures.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites and email addresses, which are not the property of PRIMAVERA. This Privacy Statement does not apply to such websites and email addresses. Is you use one of those links and supply personal data on another website you will be subject to the privacy statement of that website.
PRIMAVERA may send commercial emails to customers who have expressed an interest in its products and services. If you receive commercial emails from PRIMAVERA and wish to discontinue these mailings, you may unsubscribe at the footer of the email itself. If this is not possible, you may also send an unsubscribe request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsubscribe to email”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that a website puts on a user's hard drive. This file identifies specific information about previous visits to the site.
The cookie information that PRIMAVERA collects helps us track the number of visitors to The Website over time and determine whether these were new or repeat visits.
Does PRIMAVERA keep cookie data private?
Can I block cookies on The Website?
Access to Information
According to the Personal Data Protection Law, individuals have the right to obtain information about the handling of their personal data. Users may contact PRIMAVERA to check which personal data is being stored, and may request PRIMAVERA to update, correct, or even delete personal data that is proven incomplete, incorrect or irrelevant for their purpose.This may be done by writing to email@example.com. Please indicate "Personal data" in the subject line and let us know the details of your request in the body of the message.